Hudson International Construction Services provides technical expertise through a team of highly qualified professionals experienced in construction operations, investigation and analysis. Our unique multi-disciplined approach fulfills the needs of a variety of clients including building owners, industrial and commercial corporations, litigants, insurers and law firms. Construction Services has established a successful record in resolving a broad range of construction problems and claims.
- Project Management and Completion
- Bids, Plans, Schedule Review
- Damage Appraisals and Repair Estimates
- Construction Delay Claims
- Code Compliance, National/Local
- Design Errors and Omissions
- Work Site Safety, Responsibility
- Machinery and Equipment Failures
- Failures/Collapses During Construction
- Blasting/Vibratory Damages
- Soils and Foundation Failures
- Construction Defect Claims
- Marine Structures
Have a question about our services? Make an inquiry.
Learn about our broad range of litigation support and insurance investigation services.